Thursday, December 30, 2010

Help Keep Your Practice Running

When you have a solo or small firm practice, you have specific insurance needs that you have to research and then put coverage in place to help pay those eligible routine operating expenses while you’re disabled. Hundreds of solo and small firm ABA members have turned to the ABE-sponsored Professional Overhead Expense plan for their office expense protection.  Wouldn’t it make a great start to 2011 knowing that your office expenses are better protected if you become disabled?  Call me today at 800-621-8981 ext. 6420 to learn more about the ABE-sponsored Professional Overhead Expense plan and how it can provide the protection you need.

These are group insurance plans, meaning coverage is issued to an ABA member under a certificate of insurance; it is not provided under an individual policy, nor is it employer/employee insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here