As many of you may know, the ABE makes its home in Chicago, the third largest city in the United States. Here are some famous attractions and people that call Chicago home:
- Willis Tower (previously known as the Sears Tower) and John Hancock building, two of the tallest in the country.
- Navy Pier
- Shedd Aquarium
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Field Museum
- Art Institute of Chicago
- The country’s oldest and one of the last remaining free public zoos, the Lincoln Park Zoo
- Mike Ditka (coach of the 1985 Super Bowl Champion Chicago Bears)
- Vince Vaughn (who appeared in several Chicago shot movies including The Breakup and The Dilemma, which is set to release in January 2011)
- Bill Murray (who was a cast member on Saturday Night Live and has starred in movies such as Ghostbusters and Lost in Translation)
- John and Joan Cusack (the brother-sister duo who have been in numerous movies throughout the years and are frequently seen out and about around Chicago)
- Roger Ebert (famous film critic)
What famous people are from your city or town? How about famous attractions? Let us know.