Everyone knows that in May we take a day to celebrate mothers. Remember: Mother’s Day is this Sunday - May 8th.
There are many days of celebration during the month of May. Here are some days you can celebrate:
· May 1: Hawaiian Lei Day
· May 6: International No Diet Day
· May 10: Clean Up Your Room Day
· May 15: National Chocolate Chip Day
· May 26: Blueberry Cheesecake Day
May is also:
· National Mental Health Month
· National Salad Month
· National Photograph Month
· National Physical Fitness & Sports Month
· National Strawberry Month
What other reasons have you found to celebrate in May? Let us know!